Information for Schools
As funds become available, Christian schools in the Delaware Valley are contacted and invited to join the Children’s Jubilee Fund Member School Network. Schools which apply for and meet the standards adopted by the Children’s Jubilee Fund Board will be received into the Member School Network each spring. Scholarship funds are disbursed to network Schools each fall and spring. The schools actually administer the granting of the aid, according to the policies of the Children’s Jubilee Fund Board.
A Policy Sub-Committee of the Board of Directors has been established by the Children’s Jubilee Fund Board to develop and review policy regarding the Member School Network. Member Schools must meet the following general qualifications for acceptance:
- They shall be committed without reservation to the Bible as the final authority for faith and practice, the basic doctrines of the Christian faith, and to the integration of that faith into the life and learning of the school.
- They shall subscribe to the Statement of Faith of the Children’s Jubilee Fund.
- Have a non-profit tax-exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Be an elementary school (through fourth grade) and/or secondary school.
- Conform to all local fire and zoning codes.
- Be registered with the state of Pennsylvania or New Jersey.
- Submit to an annual financial review or audit by a CPA firm or by the parent agency (church) that owns the school.
- School staff must agree to abide by ethical fundraising practices as outlined in the 25 “Member Obligations” of the Association for Fundraising Professionals and the School must observe the “Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship” of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
Conduct a low-achieving school search.
Download and complete a Jubilee Member School Application.